What do I need to bring to my appointment?
- Insurance Card
- Any and all paperwork from your referring physician (Physician referrals or prescriptions, reports, imaging if available).
What should I wear?
You don’t need to wear anything specific to your first treatment. Therapists however, are likely to ask you to change into a treatment gown. If you have an injury to your lower extremities we encourage you to bring or wear shorts.
How long will my appointment be?
- Initial Evaluation - 1 hour
- Follow Up Visits - Your therapist can give you a better indication after your initial visit. Follow up treatments usually vary between 30-45 minutes.
What is your cancellation policy?
- We require 24 hours notice for cancellations. Calling the office is the only acceptable means of cancelling your appointment.
- Should you fail to cancel your appointment in accordance with the policy, you will be charged a $45 cancellation fee.
Is parking available?
- Yes! There is a surface parking lot on the side of the building as well as metered spaces in front of the building.
- The building is handicapped accessible.
Are you affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital?
No, we are an independent private practice owned by Susan Lattanzi. We do, however, receive a great many referrals from physicians at Mount Auburn Hospital as well as a wide range of physicians across the greater Boston area.